Answered By: Elaine Pocklington
Last Updated: Jan 18, 2016     Views: 18

If you are being disturbed by noise in one of the quiet or silent zones in Cambridge or Chelmsford you can report the noise to a member of Library staff at the Library Help Desk, or use our chat service between 11.00 and 16.00 (staffed in semster 1 and 2) or use our Text a Talker service.  Simply send us a text and a member of staff will attend.

At Cambridge text 0784 716 8896

At Chelmsford text 0750 725 5468

*texts are charged at your standard network rate. We won't reply to your text, but we do record the action that we take.

This information is available on our Services and Facilities page under On Campus and Study Zones or use the link below.