Answered By: Lina (Support Adviser) Last Updated: Jan 18, 2017 Views: 3
eduroam is our University’s Wi-Fi service. Designed for the international research and education community, eduroam allows you to obtain free internet access available across our core campuses Cambridge, Chelmsford and Peterborough and when visiting other participating institutions that use eduroam as their Wi-Fi network.
This service is available for students and staff and you will need your Anglia Ruskin Full Username and password to gain access.
To connect to eduroam:
- Go to the Wi-Fi settings on your device (for common device instructions visit the link below)
- Ensure Wi-Fi is switched on
- Configure your device to forget any previous Anglia Ruskin Wi-Fi networks you may have joined
- Connect to the wireless network eduroam
- Enter your Anglia Ruskin Full Username e.g. Students will need to enter: firstname.lastname@example.org and Staff will need to enter: email@example.com
- Enter your Anglia Ruskin password.
If you are having problems with connecting to the Anglia Ruskin University wireless internet: