Answered By: Lina (Support Adviser) Last Updated: Jul 04, 2017 Views: 9
Zipping Files Together Using Windows Explorer
1. Select all the files you want to zip. You can hold down the Control (CTRL) key and select each file individually or hold down the Shift key and select the first and last file in a consecutive list of files.
2. Right-click on one of the files and point to "Send To", then click on "Compressed (zipped) Folder".
3. This creates the zip file with compressed copies of your selected files inside it.
4. You can rename the new zip folder to something more memorable. Right-click the file and select "Rename" from the submenu. The new name will automatically save when you hit Enter or click away from the file.
5. To add extra files, move or copy your selected files into the compressed folder. The new files will be automatically compressed as they are transferred into the folder.