Answered By: Lina (Support Adviser)
Last Updated: Jun 05, 2018     Views: 30

To correct the spelling of your name please contact the iCentre and provide your passport or ID card as proof of identity. If you have changed your name, you need to provide marriage certificate or equivalent document. 

The iCentre is based on all our campuses, please see below link for the opening hours. 

You can contact iCentre by email please make sure you attach a copy of your proof of identity and include your SID number.