Answered By: Elaine Pocklington
Last Updated: Oct 11, 2016     Views: 1222

We may be able to give access to visitors for research purposes to consult specific materials that are not available from the public library.

We may also be able to offer access to use the library for quiet private study at Chelmsford and Peterborough only. At Cambridge the demand for space means this is not available. There are times we are very busy when we will refuse access to prioritise use by our students. 

However, if you are a student at another UK university we do provide access to resources and library space under the SCONUL access scheme. (Details of this scheme can be found here via the link below)

All of our membership information can be found on membership webpage. Please note the requirements of the membership type that pertains to you.