Answered By: Lina (Support Adviser) Last Updated: Sep 28, 2018 Views: 530
Answered By: Lina (Support Adviser)
Last Updated: Sep 28, 2018 Views: 530
- Press the printer icon or go to file and print, then choose printer Student-Printer on The-Print-Server and print.
- Tap your Ruskin card on any student printer.
- Select Print from the menu on the display.
- Select the job you would like to release.
- Press the Start button on the printer.
- Remember to log out by pressing the Access button on the printer.
To view your print credit double click the symbol in the bar at the bottom right of the PC.
To Add Credit:
Use the money loaders or for Printing Web Payment follow the link below.
- how can we print without a Ruskin card?
- You can print without your Ruskin card by logging into the printer by entering your PC login (e.g. ABC511) into the keyboard on the printer.