Answered By: Lina (Support Adviser) Last Updated: Jan 20, 2017 Views: 260
Answered By: Lina (Support Adviser)
Last Updated: Jan 20, 2017 Views: 260
- Press the printer icon or go to file and print, then choose printer Student-Printer on The-Print-Server and print.
- Tap your Ruskin card on any student printer.
- Select Print from the menu on the display.
- Select the job you would like to release.
- Press the Start button on the printer.
- Remember to log out by pressing the Access button on the printer.
To view your print credit double click the £ symbol in the bar at the bottom right of the PC.
To Add Credit:
Use the money loaders or for Printing Web Payment follow the link below.
- how can we print without a Ruskin card?
- You can print without your Ruskin card by logging into the printer by entering your PC login (e.g. ABC511) into the keyboard on the printer.