Answered By: Lina (Support Adviser) Last Updated: Mar 23, 2017 Views: 264
Answered By: Lina (Support Adviser)
Last Updated: Mar 23, 2017 Views: 264
Wireless Printing via Laptops and other devices is available whilst in the University Libraries.
The link is within the Library and IT Support section of My.Anglia called Wireless printing
- Ensure you have enough print credit.
- Navigate to https://print.anglia.ac.uk in your web browser and log in with your username and password
- Choose a file for upload and press Next
- Wait for your print job to be processed by the system - it will be displayed on the page when finished
- Click on the Advanced checkbox to select number of copies, double-sided or colour
- Click the Student-Printer button to submit your document for printing
- Follow the usual steps to release your print job by tapping your Ruskin card on any printer and selecting Print