Answered By: Lina (Support Adviser) Last Updated: Oct 25, 2018 Views: 570
eduroam is our University’s Wi-Fi service. Designed for the international research and education community, eduroam allows you to obtain free internet connectivity across campus and when visiting other participating institutions via wireless connections (Wi-Fi).
This service is available to you on each of our campuses (Cambridge, Chelmsford and Peterborough).
To connect to eduroam:
- Go to the Wi-Fi settings on your device (for common device instructions visit the link below)
- Ensure Wi-Fi is switched on
- Configure your device to forget any previous Anglia Ruskin Wi-Fi networks you may have joined
- Connect to the wireless network eduroam
- Enter your Anglia Ruskin Full Username e.g. Students will need to enter: email@example.com and Staff will need to enter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter your Anglia Ruskin password.
Ruskin Guest is our University’s Guest Wi-Fi service. It is available for visitors and delegates of University-hosted conferences and events who wish to use their own devices to connect to the internet.
To obtain free internet connectivity across all of our campuses via wireless connections (Wi-Fi), visitors and delegates require a PIN. This can be obtained from either our Library Helpdesk or IT Customer Support Team. They can then register for an Anglia Ruskin Guest Wi-Fi account.
Please note that you cannot access our Guest Wi-Fi service using your Anglia Ruskin University login.