Answered By: Lina (Support Adviser) Last Updated: Feb 02, 2017 Views: 2921
The My.Anglia web address is: http://my.anglia.ac.uk
The username and password is the same one that is used for e:Vision or VLE. Username is your initials and a number e.g. abc123. You will receive your login and initial password when you register with the university.
If you cannot remember your password and have already registered with Password Manager:
1) Go to www.anglia.ac.uk/mypassword
2) Enter your username and the verification code as instructed
3) Click 'Forgot My Password'
4) Answer the security questions you set up previously
5) Choose a new password - this cannot be something you have used previously and must be 6-13 characters long.
If you have not registered with Password Manager or cannot remember the answers to your security questions, you will need to obtain a passcode from us. To do so:
· Submit an online enquiry, call us on 01245 686600, or ask at the Library Help Desk
· Provide your full name, student ID number, username, and date of birth
You can find more detailed instructions in the Password Manager Guide (link below).