Answered By: Lina (Support Adviser) Last Updated: Oct 08, 2018 Views: 1711
Your student e-mail can be accessed:
Via My.Anglia or use the direct link below Sign into the Student Email.
1. Access student e-mail via My.Anglia and then click the Envelope on the right side of home page
2. Enter your full username in format firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Then enter your current student password
On Campus or via Remote Desktop
1. Logon to remote desktop or campus pc
2. Click on to the O icon onto the bottom left of the screen
3. This will then load the full version of your student email
If you encounter difficulties email email@example.com , call us on 01245 684357, or ask at the Library Help Desk.
Provide your full name, student ID number, username, and date of birth.
- how do I link my student email to personal
- Instructions for this process are within the Forwarding Your Email link above.