Answered By: Lina (Support Adviser) Last Updated: Jan 17, 2017 Views: 1898
Students could encounter login difficulties with Turnitin in the following circumstances:
- Incorrect website link
- Searching the phrase Turnitin via Google will often show the American Turnitin website
- Ensure you use your university email address in the format email@example.com You can check your email address on e:vision portal:
Correct Method :
- On My.Anglia there is an icon as shown below. It will take you to the Turnitin GradeMark Support page and then click Login to TurnitinUK on the top right hand side of the page.
- Log in with your University email address in the format:
- A temporary password will be sent to you when you are first enrolled to the system, check your student e-mail for that information.
Your Turnitin password is separate to the password you use to login to university services such as MyAnglia. You create it after being sent a temporary password by Turnitin, and it is not controlled using Password Manager. If you forget your Turnitin password - please follow the Reset Password link.
Additionally staff are available to answer Turnitin GradeMark queries – Contact details for faculty support:
- FHSCE Students - firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01245 686730
- FST Students - email@example.com
- FMS Students - firstname.lastname@example.org
- LAIBS Students - LAIBS-Grademark-Support@anglia.ac.uk
- ALSS Students - email@example.com
- Students from partner institutions please contact your faculty administration.
There are lots of resources in the link below Turnitin GradeMark Support describing various Turnitin processes including videos.