Answered By: Lina (Support Adviser) Last Updated: Oct 08, 2018 Views: 5202
Students could encounter login difficulties with Turnitin in the following circumstances:
- Incorrect website link
- Searching the phrase Turnitin via Google search will often show the American Turnitin website
- Ensure you use your university email address in the format firstname.lastname@example.org You can check your email address on e:Vision portal:
Correct Method :
- On My.Anglia there is an icon TurnitinUK
It will take you to the Turnitin Support page in Canvas and then click on the icon TurnitinUK Login
- Log in with your University email address in the format:
- A temporary password will be sent to you when you are first enrolled to the system, check your student e-mail for that information.
Your Turnitin password is separate to the password you use to login to university services such as MyAnglia. You create it after being sent a temporary password by Turnitin. If you forget your Turnitin password - please follow the Reset Password link.
Additionally staff are available to answer Turnitin queries. Contact details for faculty support are listed below:
- FHSCE Students - email@example.com or telephone 01245 686730
- FST Students - firstname.lastname@example.org
- FMS Students - email@example.com
- LAIBS Students - LAIBS-Grademark-Support@anglia.ac.uk
- ALSS Students - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ARU London - email@example.com
- Students from partner institutions please contact your faculty administration.
There are lots of resources in the link below Turnitin Support describing various Turnitin processes including videos.