Answered By: Lina (Support Adviser) Last Updated: Mar 16, 2017 Views: 223
An account will be created for you by the university, using your Anglia Ruskin student email address as the username. Turnitin will use your exact university email address to recognise you (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Ensure that you use the exact spelling of the forename and surname in your university email address and include any numbers.
Contact details for faculty support are listed below:
- FHSCE Students - email@example.com , or telephone 01245 686730
- FST Students - firstname.lastname@example.org
- FMS Students - email@example.com
- LAIBS Students - LAIBS-Grademark-Support@anglia.ac.uk
- ALSS Students - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note partner institutions may setup accounts differently.