Answered By: Lina (Support Adviser) Last Updated: Mar 23, 2017 Views: 652
The password for your library account is the same as your password for your e:Vision and My.Anglia. You can change your password using Password Manager system. Follow the Password Manager Guide link below for detailed instructions.
If you cannot remember your password and have already registered with Password Manager:
1) Go to www.anglia.ac.uk/mypassword
2) Enter your username and the verification code as instructed
3) Click 'Forgot My Password'
4) Answer the security questions you set up previously
5) Choose a new password - this cannot be something you have used previously and must be 6-13 characters long.
If you have not registered with Password Manager or cannot remember the answers to your security questions, you will need to obtain a passcode from us. To do so:
· Submit an online enquiry, call us on 01245 686600, or ask at the Library Help Desk
· Provide your full name, student ID number, username, and date of birth