Answered By: Lina (Support Adviser) Last Updated: May 17, 2017 Views: 1190
Anglia Ruskin University passwords expire after 365 days ensuring students are resetting on a regular basis, and helping to safeguard your personal student data.
To reset a password please follow the steps below
If you have already registered with Password Manager
1) Go to www.anglia.ac.uk/mypassword
2) Enter your username and the verification code
3) Click 'Forgot My Password'
4) Answer the security questions you set up previously
5) Choose a new password - not previously used and must be 6-13 characters long.
If you have not registered with Password Manager or cannot remember the answers to your security questions, you will need to obtain a from us. To do so:
· Submit an online enquiry, call us on 01245 686600, or ask at the Library Help Desk
· Provide your full name, student ID number found on Ruskin Card, username, and date of birth
You can find more detailed instructions within the Password Manager Guide.