Answered By: Lina (Support Adviser) Last Updated: May 17, 2017 Views: 475
If you try more than five times to log on then the e:Vision software will lock you out.
This maybe because you are using an incorrect password or your password has expired.
Already registered with Password Manager
1) Go to www.anglia.ac.uk/mypassword
2) Enter your username and the verification code as instructed
3) Click 'Forgot My Password'
4) Answer the security questions you set up previously
5) Choose a new password - this cannot be something you have used previously and must be 6-13 characters long.
Not registered with Password Manager
If you have not set up Password Manager or cannot remember the answers to your security questions,
Please obtain a passcode from the Library
· Submit an online enquiry, call us on 01245 686600, or ask at the Library Help Desk
· Provide your full name, student ID number, username, and date of birth