Answered By: Andrea Packwood Last Updated: Jan 29, 2016 Views: 93
Answered By: Andrea Packwood
Last Updated: Jan 29, 2016 Views: 93
You can import references from RefME in to RefWorks one project at a time.
- From your RefME account, display the project you want to send to RefWorks. Use the Export button and choose RefWorks.
- Save the ris file when prompted – do not open it or it will corrupt your data.
- In your RefWorks account, use the Import option from the References menu or your Quick Access toolbar.
- Choose RIS format for both Import Filter/Data Source and Database
- Browse to select your downloaded .ris file and click on the Import button. Your references will be added to your last imported folder where you can check and edit them if necessary.